The Internet is full of advice on how to become attractive and move closer to your goal of attaining that stellar appearance. However, not all of it proves useful.
We at zgrnews recently stumbled upon some particularly strange life hacks that left us genuinely surprised. However, we gave them a try and can now admit — they actually work!
Use baby powder to create a false eyelashes effect.
- Coat your eyelashes with a single layer of mascara.
- Arm yourself with a Q-tip, and apply baby powder onto your eyelashes.
- Apply another layer of mascara onto your lashes. Voila! A simple and inexpensive solution for achieving a false eyelashes effect!
Use concealer to create a new lip outline.
If you’ve got a naturally blurred lip outline or if your lips appear too narrow to wear dark lipsticks, do not despair. You can easily rectify the situation by means of a concealer.
- Trace your lip outline with a concealer, “erasing” the natural contours, and then do the shading.
- When the concealer dries up, take a bright pencil and draw a new lip contour, slightly overstepping the natural one. Try not to make your lips look too large.