Ladies spend somewhat more than $10,000 on shaving items and administrations all through their lifetime, as indicated by an overview of 540 ladies. This number is horrifying, so it’s no big surprise more ladies are deciding not to eliminate their body hair nowadays. Furthermore, it’s particularly extraordinary to see famous people who decide not to shave, accordingly normalizing it and urging different ladies to do likewise.
We at zgrnews think that keeping or removing body hair is a question of personal preference. So let’s see what celebrities prefer to wear it the natural way.
1. Bella ThorneEmbed from Getty Images
- “Whether I’m a tomboy or a rebel, I’m comfortable with [body hair], so why shouldn’t you be?”
- “As much as I see myself and other girls get hate for having body hair. God forbid I’m not all waxed and oiled up AT ALL TIMES. But you guys want to know something kind of awesome (well, at least I think it’s kind of awesome)? When you Google ’armpit,’ it comes up with a photo of a lightly hairy armpit on a GIRL. Heck yes.”
2. Cardi B
3. Emma Corrin
- “How I present myself, what I do with my makeup, my body hair, my hair, or anything aesthetically, will always be dictated by what I feel and nothing external.
- “I haven’t done it before because I’ve been in a relationship and I guess I had been programmed to think that I should probably shave for the benefit of both parties. But I don’t really want to shave! I realized, ‘Why did I ever bother?’ It’s been quite an underwhelming realization, there’s no drama in it. It’s just there. I’m hoping it’s on the path to becoming normal and it never has to be a thing you notice.”