Seeing a bright smile on your kid’s face as soon as they recover from being ill or noticing how your dog likes to hold his feet when he sleeps. These sweet things have the power to uplift us, even on the worst of days. Fortunately, some people take photos of these moments so we can all appreciate them.
zgrnews has found the sweetest side of life on Reddit and brought it to you with this compilation. Enjoy this carefully curated list of endearing photos.
1. “This little girl designed a sweater in school and her granny made it for her to wear.”
2. My niece (6) loves Santa Claus. My Dad (76) loves my niece. Dad’s been growing that beard since May.
3. “My 15-month-old son was sick in the hospital, no smiles for days. This is his reaction after taking his first sip of apple juice.”
4. “My baby Huxley is going into surgery right now, the vet techs sent me this.”
5. “Walked in on my best friend trying to steal my girlfriend.”
READ MORE ABOUT : HOW TO START WORK FULLY REMOTELY IN 2021?