4. How to protect yourself during a fire
Here are some tips that can help you to protect yourself during a fire.
- Stay low and crawl to an exit to avoid smoke inhalation.
- Use a bra or any cloth to protect the respiratory tract from the smoke.
- Stop immediately, drop flat to the ground, and roll if your clothes catch fire.
5. How to open a can without any tools in a forest
Even if you’ve lost your friends in the woods who have all the necessary equipment or your opener breaks, then this is not a reason to panic. Canned food can be opened without a knife.
1. Find a flat stone surface.
2. Take the canned food and start rubbing it against the stone until the lid can be easily pushed through.
6. How to behave during a car accident
- While driving a car, place both hands on the steering wheel in the “10 and 2 o’clock” positions.
- The impact of your car hitting something triggers the airbag system, so don’t block the wheel because it may cause serious injury. Some experts recommend placing your hands at the “9 and 3 o’clock” positions during the impact as a new way to protect yourself.
- Stay in a normal driving position and avoid hunching or ducking since vehicle safety systems are designed to protect you in this position.