MBA in Germany is a one to 1.5-year course which provides education on Business and Finance Management. There are approximately 130 Business colleges in Germany offering MBA, with 34 offering this degree program. A MBA also aims at building and improving essential abilities needed to understand and execute within organizations.
Universities offering an MBA in Germany vary greatly in terms of qualification requirements for admission. Acceptance to certain schools often relies on merit; others rely more heavily on entrance requirements. Applicants hoping for admission into top universities offering MBAs typically completed four year college education, earned GMAT/GRE scores that met minimum threshold requirements, English Proficiency Grades or English Capability grades; additionally some institutions require they acquire somewhere between 2 years of work experience prior to application for admission.
MBA In Germany: Details
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course Duration||MBA: 1 to 1.8 years; Executive MBA: 2 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s degree in any field, GMAT/ GRE, English Proficiency Test, Work Experience|
|Minimum GRE/GMAT Score Required||GMAT above 550 or equivalent GRE|
|Minimum Work Experience Required||2 to 3 years|
|Average Course fee||1404 – 44,845$|
|Average Annual salary||MBA: 1,25,000 USD ; Executive MBA: 1,31,000 USD|
|Job profile||Business Development Manager, Strategist, Consultant, Project Manager, etc.|
|Type of recruiting organizations||Automobile Companies, Corporate Companies, MNCs, entertainment or social media industry, eCommerce platforms.|
|Top recruiting organizations||Daimler, Porsche, Volkswagen, Bosch, Mercedes, Bayer, BMW, Merck, Google, Amazon, etc.|
Why Study MBA In Germany?
Germany is widely acknowledged as being a top destination in terms of quality education at an extremely reasonable cost, and many of the colleges here have been named among the world’s best by agencies like QS World Positioning. Studying here offers many advantages; here are just a few:
- Germany is home to some of the most revered institutions on Earth. Around 8 German Business colleges rank within the top 100 for full-time MBA programs.
- MBA studies in Germany cover an expansive spectrum of specializations such as Global Management, Administration Management, Development and Business Venture.
- Germany stands out as an attractive option for MBA tuition because none of their top Advanced education colleges charge educational costs.
- Additionally, Germany’s top MBA universities provide various grant programs designed to assist their students with covering daily expenses.
- MBA study modules in Germany cover significant concepts of business management with practical meetings that equip students to build vital abilities and unleash creative thoughts.
- International students studying MBA in Germany also benefit from numerous entry level job opportunities, and can even find part-time work (up to 20 hours of work a week). On average they can make around 900 euros during this timeframe.
- Germany is among the easiest places in which to obtain a work visa. As home to internationally recognized organizations like Daimler, Porsche and Volkswagen which provide rewarding employment opportunities for MBA graduates.
MBA Universities In Germany
Below are a selection of Germany’s premier MBA institutions and programs with their QS Global MBA Ranking and program expenses:
|University Name||QS Ranking 2022||Average Fees (USD/year)|
|Technical University of Munich, Munich||50||144|
|WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management||109||44,845|
|Technical University Berlin, Berlin||159||17,643|
|University of Hamburg, Hamburg||214||14,150|
|University of Bayreuth, Bayreuth||521||11,329|
|University of Regensburg, Regensburg||591||NA|
|Leipzig University, Leipzig||447||3,475|
|Saarland University, Saarbrucken||447||13,590|
|Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Halle||461||4,605|
MBA In Germany: Types & Specializations
MBA colleges in Germany provide an impressive range of specializations. Top Business colleges in Germany boast specialties like Worldwide Management, Administrative Management, Development and Business. Below is a list of some of the popular specializations studied at German B-schools which offer these programs for international students to pursue an MBA.
|Specialization||Institutes Offering the Course|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship||EU Business School, SRH Hochschule Berlin|
|MBA in Finance||SIMT, EU Business School|
|MBA in HR||GISMA Business School, University of Applied Sciences Mittelhessen|
|MBA in Innovation||Munich Business School, Berlin School of Business and innovation|
|MBA in International Management||Cologne Business School|
|MBA in Marketing||WHU Otto Beisheim Graduate School, GISMA Business School|
|MBA in Leadership||HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management|